The Pegan Diet: 50+ Delicious and Easy Recipes to fully Enjoy the Pegan Diet and Feel Great | 誠品線上

The Pegan Diet: 50+ Delicious and Easy Recipes to fully Enjoy the Pegan Diet and Feel Great

作者 Naomi Fields
出版社 Ingram International Inc
商品描述 The Pegan Diet: 50+ Delicious and Easy Recipes to fully Enjoy the Pegan Diet and Feel Great:,♦♦♦♦55%OFFFORBOOKSTORES!Nowat$25.95insteadof35.95!♦♦♦♦Are

內容簡介

內容簡介 ♦♦♦♦55% OFF FOR BOOKSTORES!Now at $25.95 instead of 35.95!♦♦♦♦Are you interested in discover tasty recipes and fully enjoy the Pegan Diet?Your Customers will never stop using this cookbook!The pegan diet combines two common eating styles: vegan and paleo. With the vegan diet's strict commitment to animal-free eating and paleo's reputation for meat-centric eating, these two eating styles seem to be opposed.While the Paleolithic diet and veganism seem to be diametrically opposed, a new diet indicates that they can coexist as a single eating style. The pegan diet (paleo + vegan) incorporates our ancestors' supposedly meat-centric diet with plant-based nutrition.To adopt a pegan diet, you can fill 75% of your plate with plant-based foods and the remaining 25% with sustainably raised lean meats.In this book you will find: -Introduction of Pegan Diet-Advantages and Disadvantages-Health Benefits-Lunch recipes-Desserts-Soups and Salads-Entrèes- Procedure and nutritional values for each recipeBuy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book!

商品規格

書名 / The Pegan Diet: 50+ Delicious and Easy Recipes to fully Enjoy the Pegan Diet and Feel Great
作者 / Naomi Fields
簡介 / The Pegan Diet: 50+ Delicious and Easy Recipes to fully Enjoy the Pegan Diet and Feel Great:,♦♦♦♦55%OFFFORBOOKSTORES!Nowat$25.95insteadof35.95!♦♦♦♦Are
出版社 / Ingram International Inc
ISBN13 / 9781802763454
ISBN10 /
EAN / 9781802763454
誠品26碼 /
尺寸 / 22.9X15.2X0.6CM
重量(g) / 158.8
語言 / 3:英文
級別 / N:無
頁數 / 112
裝訂 / P:平裝

活動